Search for VegBank Plots on a Map
On this page, you can search for plots within a particular latitude and longitude.
- Click the map four times to form a rectangle.
- As you click, a blue rectangle will form to as the boundaries of your rectangle
- You can also zoom in or out using the + and - buttons, and drag to move the map around.
- If you make a mistake, click the "reset map" button below and the map will reset.
- Once you have your rectangle, click the "Find Plots" button.
- Plots will shown that are within the maximim and minimum latitude and longitude of your clicked points.
If you can't find the plots you're interested in with this search, you could try the advanced search.